Acne Solution - The Only Thing That Removed My Acne Permanently
Read this article if you're interested in removing your acne permanently and naturally! I used to suffer from acne for more than 5 years before I discovered the only thing that helped me remove it permanently.
The main caused of acne is usually stress, poor eating habit, and lack of exercise. Changing these things will help you in the long run but it is not easy at all. I'm going to show you what helped prevent and lessen my acne breakout when I was suffering with acne. These will also help you too.
1. I applied small amount of garlic juice on my acne when I had an outbreak. Garlic have an antibacterial effect so it helped stop that acne from getting worse.
Do not put a lot on your face and only dab a little on your acne. It will burn a little bit and smell unpleasant but it works.
2. I drank a lot of water. I drank water when I felt hungry, when I felt thirsty and every so often. It did help me feel better and it made me feel full. My skin felt less irritated so the outbreak wasn't very bad. When I drank more water I also felt less hungry, so it prevented me from eating a lot of junk foods that promote more acne outbreak.
3. I used Hydrogen Peroxide. It helped a little bit because it destroy the acne causing bacteria. Just dab a cotton ball in HP and then hold it on your acne for 10 minutes at most. It work better if you hole it longer on your acne but no more than 9 minutes.
Doing the above really helped me relieve my acne breakout, but my face still had acne which just won't go away and I would keep getting more acne everyday.
I have tried over a dozen acne products and only one worked successfully. By successfully I mean NO more acne. Other products I have tried have worked but have several serious side effects. I have also tried Proactiv which didn't work either.
Click here to see the only thing that helped remove my acne COMPLETELY.
See what completely removed my acne by visiting this site http://TopAcneRemedy.com
- Acne Hits Teens Hard - There Are Treatments Available
- Acne Free in 3 Days - Review
- Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson - Review
- Causes of Adult Acne - Who is Affected Most?
- Young Lady With Acne Problems
- Myths About Acne and Your Diet
- What Really is Acne?
- Acne Diet - 3 Foods That Cause Acne
- How to Get Rid of Acne - Here Are the Stunning Tips No One Will Ever Share With You
- Simple Ways to Fight Acne