20 Simple Steps To Getting Rid of Acne
Acne can be a problem which is sometimes difficult to totally eliminate. But with a few changes to your everyday life, you can be on your way to controlling this problem.
1. Every day, gently clean your skin with a non-oily product and rinse with lukewarm water.
2. Use an over the counter product with benzoyl peroxide.
3. Try products with sulfur or resorcinol added to help unplug your oil glands.
4. Try to put these products on all areas that people are prone to acne, even if there are no eruptions; back, chest and entire face.
5. If possible, wash face with the products listed more than just in the morning and at night.
6. Avoid over-exposure to the sun.
7. Avoid stressful situations.
8. Avoid excessive sweating.
9. Avoid constant touching of your face.
10. Avoid tight fitting clothing.
11. If hair is oily, do not let it hang onto your face.
12. Do no pick or squeeze pimples. This can cause an infection as well as scarring.
13. Don't use abrasive sponges or towels on your skin.
14. Stay away from any oily products including for your hair or skin moisturizers.
15. Never use oil based make-up - only water based.
16. Stay away from facials. If the technician doesn't understand acne, she can cause it to spread.
17. Always use a non-oily sunscreen when outside of SPF 15 or higher.
18. Be aware of your diet. See if a certain food causes breakouts.
19. Check for iodine in foods and vitamins. There has been a correlation between that and acne.
20. Drink water and not soft drinks. Water can help detoxify your body and maybe help acne.
Be aware of all of the above and practice them every day. If you use the correct products and do all of the above daily, you will see a vast improvement in your acne just through our 20 simple steps.
Rose Argiro is a specialist in the dermatology field. She has been a resource for many patients that were dealing with acne or acne vulgaris. Rose has written many informative journals on getting rid of acne and acne skin careacne skin care.
- Acne Hits Teens Hard - There Are Treatments Available
- Acne Free in 3 Days - Review
- Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson - Review
- Causes of Adult Acne - Who is Affected Most?
- Young Lady With Acne Problems
- Myths About Acne and Your Diet
- What Really is Acne?
- Acne Diet - 3 Foods That Cause Acne
- How to Get Rid of Acne - Here Are the Stunning Tips No One Will Ever Share With You
- Simple Ways to Fight Acne