10 Natural Acne Home Treatments
Does a certain acne treatment you are using cause nasty side effects? Maybe you are paying good money for a treatment that is not living up to expectations? Before you run off to the drug store to purchase another product try following some of these tips for natural acne home treatments.
- #1 - Grind nutmeg with un-boiled milk and apply on acne for 1-2 hours. Pimples should disappear without leaving a mark.
- #2 - Make a paste by mixing honey and cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.
- #3 - Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Note that this remedy is not for sensitive skin.
- #4 - Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.
- #5 - Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
- #6 - Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, & other skin infections.
- #7 - Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for pimples, blackheads, and cracked skin.
- #8 - Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on acne pimples and keep up to 1 hour, then wash.
- #9 - Make a paste of salt in vinegar. Rub it on the pimples. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- #10 - Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, etc.
Most of the ingredients are found right there in your own kitchen. So, next time before running off to the drugstore to pay top dollar for the next great acne treatment give some of these natural home acne treatments a try.
- Acne Hits Teens Hard - There Are Treatments Available
- Acne Free in 3 Days - Review
- Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson - Review
- Causes of Adult Acne - Who is Affected Most?
- Young Lady With Acne Problems
- Myths About Acne and Your Diet
- What Really is Acne?
- Acne Diet - 3 Foods That Cause Acne
- How to Get Rid of Acne - Here Are the Stunning Tips No One Will Ever Share With You
- Simple Ways to Fight Acne