Acne Cures - 5 Cures For Acne
There are loads of different cures and treatments for acne. Some work, some do not, some are based on fact and some are just old wives tales. Now, for the majority of the time, getting rid of your acne is mostly a matter of taking care of your hormones and cleaning up your body. However, with acne there is not just one cure that will fit everyone. Here we look at five acne treatments that you may or may not have heard of but all of which will help with treating your acne.
1. Zinc - Zinc has repeatedly had good results for people suffering from acne. Now although you can get zinc in your normal diet there are also other ways of getting zinc through supplements. Two that come to mind are Zinc gluconate and azelaic acid which can be used as treatment of mild acne. The reason Zinc is so highly thought of is because it has consistently had results in helping to heal blemishes, scars, reduces inflammation, and reduces androgenic hormonal effects on the skin. There were some studies done in which zinc was quite successful in treating acne but although it can and will assist in getting rid of acne it is not 100% a cure. However in saying that it is still one of the best treatments for acne for many people.
2. Hormone Treatment - As mentioned right at the beginning of this report if you can take care of your hormones then you can take care of your acne, why is this? Well considering that hormones can cause acne, it therefore makes sense that controlling them controls your acne too. Now although the hormones in our bodies go wild from around the ages of 12-12, and there is very little that can be done to control that as it is part of the growing up process, but for some hormones can be a problem throughout life. The good news is that there is treatment available to control hormones that are causing acne outbreaks, but you will need to consult with your doctor about this.
3. Diet - Your diet is extremely important in controlling acne. However the good news is that the steps to take are really simple and are as follows. First off make sure you eat plenty of fresh greens and veg, and then alternatively, make sure you keep away from oily fast food. On the whole, acne has more to do with hormones than diet, however some people find that fried foods or chocolate sets them off. Eating well-balanced meals and taking herbal vitamin supplements provide essential nutrients for the skin. Cooking with olive oil, eliminating sugary snacks and minimizing your alcohol intake all contribute toward clear skin and improved health.
4. Potatoes - Yes you read right potatoes are a good way of controlling acne. The reason that a raw potato is not only an ideal acne natural cure but it is also excellent for treating whiteheads, is because raw potatoes contain sulphur, potassium, phosphurus and protein, and when these are placed on the effected areas they work very effectively against the acne.
5. Exercise - Exercise is effective because stress can be a great cause of acne, after all our skin reflects on the outside what is happening on the inside and acne is sometimes attributed to stress. Go for a long walk or a short jog in order to take your mind off of concerns that are worrying you, and talk openly about your problems with friends and family. Exercise is not only a great way to regulate your weight and keep your body in good physical condition, but it also helps to lower stress levels that can cause or aggravate acne. In addition, sweating is a way of cleaning out the body, ridding it of oils and bad bacteria, which again is a natural way to get rid of some the things in your body that cause acne.
To learn more about different types of cures for acne visit http://acnefreedomin3days.com/home-treatment-for-acne where you will find out about this and all other kinds of acne treatments
- Acne Hits Teens Hard - There Are Treatments Available
- Acne Free in 3 Days - Review
- Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson - Review
- Causes of Adult Acne - Who is Affected Most?
- Young Lady With Acne Problems
- Myths About Acne and Your Diet
- What Really is Acne?
- Acne Diet - 3 Foods That Cause Acne
- How to Get Rid of Acne - Here Are the Stunning Tips No One Will Ever Share With You
- Simple Ways to Fight Acne