Acne Myths Natural Treatment
Acne is a horrible skin condition that many adolescents will occur at some stage. Its thought the cause of acne can be hormonal with the body producing to much sebum oil which causes the pores in the skin to block and produce that horrible looking infection we know as acne.
There is also many myths surrounding acne many of which believe fat foods and a bad diet are the main cause of acne although large amounts of exposure to cooking in fat can be know to be a cause of acne as this can block the small pores in the skin.
Many believe the only cure for acne is to visit your doctor of local pharmacy and take a few pills and all is well however it has been known for prescription drugs to cause serious side effects and even make your acne worse. I would like to share with you so acne myths natural treatments which may be able to open your mind on herbal remedies instead of going to the pharmacy to by prescription drugs.
1. Orange peels
Can orange peels surely work? Well yes they can just grind orange peels in water to create a paste. apply on and around pimples and leave for a while before washing off.
Toothpaste is seen to be a acne myths natural treatment but this has been tried and tested and does work. Try applying a small amount to a acne pimple and its almost as if you can feel it working.
I have shared just a few ideas on acne myths natural treatments with you but feel free to visit my more in-depth page by clicking the link below.
- Acne Hits Teens Hard - There Are Treatments Available
- Acne Free in 3 Days - Review
- Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson - Review
- Causes of Adult Acne - Who is Affected Most?
- Young Lady With Acne Problems
- Myths About Acne and Your Diet
- What Really is Acne?
- Acne Diet - 3 Foods That Cause Acne
- How to Get Rid of Acne - Here Are the Stunning Tips No One Will Ever Share With You
- Simple Ways to Fight Acne