10 Tips to Finally End Acne
With so many remedies, potions and pills on the market today to stop acne, how can just 10 easy tips truly stop acne? The reason for this is because many times, the most natural and easiest solution is the best and most resourceful one. The following are tried and true suggestions which if followed seamlessly, will be very effective in ridding you of this dreadful condition.
1. Stay out of the sun! Do not spend more than 15 minutes or so in the direct sun every day. That amount of sunlight is good for you. But in this case, more is not better. And remember to always wear a UV blocker.
2. Don't smoke. Whether you want to believe it or not, smoking seriously affects your complexion. For your lungs and for your skin, stop smoking!
3. Drink a lot of water. It nourishes your skin and every cell of your body. In a few short days of drinking 10 glasses of water a day, you will notice the difference in your skin because it will be hydrated.
4. Try to stay stress free. One of the ways to do this is to stay away from drinks/foods with caffeine. Drink chamomile tea which is very relaxing. Understand that nothing is really that big of a deal and you'll get through it. Your skin will thank you for it.
5. Each foods which are very rich in anti-oxidants such as cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, plums, apricots, spinach, broccoli and other leafy vegetables.
6. Eat plenty of foods with Omega-3 fatty acids. These foods are almost the perfect food for your skin: walnuts, flaxseeds, cauliflower, brussel sprouts and cabbage.
7. Foods with Vitamin E moisturize your skin and can actually reduce and help to eliminate acne scars: sunflower seeds, mango, peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds, kiwi, broccoli and spinach.
8. Don't lose sleep. It is a very important step toward gaining beautiful skin. You must have 7-8 hours of sleep per night to give your skin the best chance it has at renewing itself.
9. Exfoliate every other day. But make sure it's a mile product and gently exfoliates your skin. Use one that has moisturizers in them to further help your skin.
10. Cleanse your face at least two times a day. Use a mild acne soap or mild cleanser.
If you are faithful to follow the above steps, your skin will begin to glow and your acne will start to disappear. When you have given your body and skin all it needs to be beautiful, acne no longer has a chance.
Are you struggling with acne and need to get rid of it now?
- Acne Hits Teens Hard - There Are Treatments Available
- Acne Free in 3 Days - Review
- Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson - Review
- Causes of Adult Acne - Who is Affected Most?
- Young Lady With Acne Problems
- Myths About Acne and Your Diet
- What Really is Acne?
- Acne Diet - 3 Foods That Cause Acne
- How to Get Rid of Acne - Here Are the Stunning Tips No One Will Ever Share With You
- Simple Ways to Fight Acne