Acne Treatment - Some Common Sense Guidelines
Articles which talk about acne treatment are a dime a dozen. They discuss overnight cures, surefire treatments that work and on and on and on. But what we all know is that somewhere in the middle of all the acne hoopla, there is plain old common sense. That's what we are going to focus on here.
1. Don't lie in the sun. It does not dry your oily skin out. It actually causes more harm. If you must be in the sun, use a strong oil-free sunblock.
2. Don't scrub your face. It will only make things worse.
3. Choose cosmetics wisely and make sure they are oil-free.
4. Men should shave carefully. Be careful not to knick.
5. Clean your face gently with a non-abrasive, acne cleanser.
6. Keep your hands clean and get in the habit of not touching your face.
7. Wash your face twice a day with a mild cleanser; in the morning and evening.
8. Wash your face immediately after exercising.
9. Shampoo your hair regularly. Do it daily if you have an oily scalp.
10. Do not pick or squeeze blemishes.
11. Keep your hair away from your forehead
12. Do not use rough pads or cloths on your skin.
13. Use astringents only on acne spots not on entire face unless it's very oily.
14. Be careful with medications. Many of them make skin sensitive to the sun.
15. Noncomedogenic cosmetics (anti-acne) should try to be used.
Just use common sense when dealing with your acne condition. And if you adhere to all of the suggestions above and use a proven anti-acne medication, you will be rid of this ailment and your skin will be perfect again.
Free Acne Solutions - Get yours Now!
Get that beautiful skin you always wanted with a free acne solution.
Find out about the best acne treatment available.
- Acne Hits Teens Hard - There Are Treatments Available
- Acne Free in 3 Days - Review
- Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson - Review
- Causes of Adult Acne - Who is Affected Most?
- Young Lady With Acne Problems
- Myths About Acne and Your Diet
- What Really is Acne?
- Acne Diet - 3 Foods That Cause Acne
- How to Get Rid of Acne - Here Are the Stunning Tips No One Will Ever Share With You
- Simple Ways to Fight Acne