How to Avoid Acne Vulgaris and Pimples
Nobody likes acne vulgaris and pimples... but there they are anyway. Pimples can be caused by some many things - your genes, your diet, your cleansing routine, your environment, and others. But by knowing yourself and what triggers acne vulgaris and pimples in you, you can prevent their occurrence.
First, you need to understand acne and the factors that cause them. Food, habits, environmental factors, genetics, hormones and such may affect the skin that can trigger acne and pimples. The best way to treat acne and pimples is to avoid these factors as much as you can.
Though it is easier said than done, you can help your skin by making it healthier than ever. It should start from the food you eat and how you eat. Eating healthy foods that are high in vitamins and minerals is important to keep your body and immune system healthy. Proper nutrition is important in maintaining your skin's natural glow and health.
The next thing to do is to avoid any aggravating factors such as eating oily foods, sugary foods, and taking in caffeine. Although not everyone agrees with these factors, trying to avoid them early on can help.
Proper hygiene and maintaining good healthy habits are essential. Enough sleep, less stress, taking a bath and washing the face with mild cleansers are just a few of these good habits. Maintaining a healthy skin by applying skin care products is also helpful. Just make sure these products are hypoallergenic and do not clog the skin's pores.
More Tips to Avoid Acne Vulgaris and Pimples
You can avoid acne vulgaris and pimples by doing the following practices.
* Keep yourself fit and healthy by eating well and exercising often. By exercising, you sweat out not just water but impurities in your body, helping prevent acne.
* If you believe that cleansing diets can help your body, it can also help the skin. A cleansing diet is a way to detoxify the body. Detoxifying the body is also detoxifying the skin from impurities and toxins ingested through bad eating habits.
* Keep your skin clean every day by taking a bath and washing or cleansing your face more than once during the day.
* Remove your make-up before you sleep so that your skin 'breathes' while you sleep.
* Use hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic make-up, creams and lotions.
* Eating high fiber foods can also help avoid acne vulgaris and pimples. This ensures that your body gets rid of impurities regularly.
* Take vitamin supplements to help avoid acne and pimples. Consult your physician about vitamin supplements that can get rid of these skin problems effectively.
* Drink lots of water. Proper hydration is essential for the body as well as the skin.
* Avoid greasy creams, cosmetics, lotions and other products. Oils and grease can trigger acne and pimples.
If you already have acne and pimples, avoid popping or squeezing them to avoid infection. If you develop severe acne, always seek the advice of a dermatologist before you start trying over the counter remedies.
See what completely removed my acne by visiting this site http://www.acnecreamremedy.com
- Acne Hits Teens Hard - There Are Treatments Available
- Acne Free in 3 Days - Review
- Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson - Review
- Causes of Adult Acne - Who is Affected Most?
- Young Lady With Acne Problems
- Myths About Acne and Your Diet
- What Really is Acne?
- Acne Diet - 3 Foods That Cause Acne
- How to Get Rid of Acne - Here Are the Stunning Tips No One Will Ever Share With You
- Simple Ways to Fight Acne