Adult Acne - Cause Unknown
Adult acne is a major disruption in the lives of over 25% of all adult men and over 50% of all adult women. All of these are not severe cases, but they all are people who have to deal with this in one way or another and they are not teens, who most feel are the only ones affected. Actually, it's not surprising to see men and women in their twenties, thirties, forties and even fifties being affected by this condition. And just like teens, it can wreak havoc with your emotions, causing your to lose self-confidence and it creates low self-esteem.
There are no known causes for adult acne. But again, as with teens, much of this ailment we see in adults is because of hormonal conditions. For women, there are breakouts during their premenstrual time. In men it can be a sudden rush of testosterone which causes it. And although we believe that these may be some of the causes, it has not been proven scientifically.
For years now, benzoyl peroxide has been the medication of choice for those who are dealing with bouts of adult acne. But as with any other skin disorder, there are tried and true methods to alleviating this condition.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly and many times a day in case you should touch your face.
2. Do not touch your face with your hands.
3. Find a gentle cleanser which agrees with your skin.
4. Use products with benzoyl peroxide in them.
5. Moisturize with a non-oily medicated cream to smooth skin.
And as we've said previously, even though there aren't any known causes for adult acne, a change of diet can only help your skin and any other condition you may be experiencing. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink at least 8-10 large glasses of spring water each day. Try to eliminate sweets and fried foods and snacks.
Thousands of people, teenagers and older, have dealt with this skin condition and gotten rid of it by simply following those few steps. Just remember that because there is no reasons that can be proven that cause adult acne, there are steps that have been proven to work in getting rid of it.
More steps to take to Get Rid of Acne - Get Them Now!
Get that beautiful skin you always wanted with a free acne solution.
Find out about the best acne treatment available.
- Acne Hits Teens Hard - There Are Treatments Available
- Acne Free in 3 Days - Review
- Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson - Review
- Causes of Adult Acne - Who is Affected Most?
- Young Lady With Acne Problems
- Myths About Acne and Your Diet
- What Really is Acne?
- Acne Diet - 3 Foods That Cause Acne
- How to Get Rid of Acne - Here Are the Stunning Tips No One Will Ever Share With You
- Simple Ways to Fight Acne