Acne Free in 3 Days - Review
Many of us have had the experience of buying something over the internet and feeling cheated once we downloaded the product. As I recently had a positive experience, I thought I'd share my story.
I discovered Acne Free in 3 days about 4 months ago. It wasn't a moment too soon.
I had been on the pill (a generic of the Diane 35) since the birth of my daughter 5 years ago, to control periodic outbreaks on my skin - which sorted out about 95% of my problem. Unfortunately due to a hormonal problem where I started losing my hair and picking up excessive weight, I had to go off it. The first month off it wasn't too bad. Just a small pimple here and there. The second month however, was another story.
I got the biggest pimples I've ever had in my life on my chin area. They were very deep under the skin, incredibly sore, and did not come to a head. I read up on the internet and discovered that it was cystic acne. My options were; going to see my doctor who had already spoken to me about stopping the pill and going onto
Roaccutane, or finding some kind of alternative "cure".
During my internet search, I found Acne Free in 3 days. I was impressed with the many reviews on the site. After thinking about it for a day or two, I eventually decided to go ahead and see whether it could help me.
On reading it, I was surprised to see how simple and logical the solution was. I have to be honest and say that I didn't do the whole 3 days. Being pre-diabetic, I only did it for 2 days and drank a diabetic low-gi milkshake in-between. I also took one of the supplements mentioned.
It worked! When "that" time of the month came, I got one tiny little pimple (which was less than I'd been getting when I was on the pill).
- It could be considered a bit overpriced for the amount of information - but I suppose the information itself is like gold to those of us who suffer from acne.
- I don't believe it's a once off cure, I have just recently done it again (4 months later) as I started getting pimples again (although not the cystic acne).
- Other information contained in the book actually made me realize that I have another condition which I have been able to sort out now!
If I had the choice, I would buy it again.
- Acne Hits Teens Hard - There Are Treatments Available
- Acne Free in 3 Days by Chris Gibson - Review
- Causes of Adult Acne - Who is Affected Most?
- Young Lady With Acne Problems
- Myths About Acne and Your Diet
- What Really is Acne?
- Acne Diet - 3 Foods That Cause Acne
- How to Get Rid of Acne - Here Are the Stunning Tips No One Will Ever Share With You
- Simple Ways to Fight Acne
- Top 5 Tips to Stop Acne Fast Permanently