7 Love Questions to Ask Your Partner
One of the most fun ways to get to know your romantic partner is to ask love questions. In this way you can learn things about your partner which you might have not known otherwise.
Here are 7 Love Questions To Ask Your Partner
1. When did you fall in love with me - It's always nice to know the exact moment your partner fell in love with you. It can really get your heart racing like mad to hear your partner describe his or her feelings at the exact moment of falling in love.
2. What is the thing your partner loves the most about you - You may find out that a certain body part drives your partner wild and you would have never known about it. It can really get you to feel sexy to know this. This is a great love question to ask your partner.
3. Did your partner like you instantly - A lot of people have a first impression of their partner which wasn't so hot, and only later did they start to like them. It's really fun to know how far your partner's impression of you changed with the time you spent together.
4. If you had a lot of money, where would we go on vacation - It's nice to fantasize about going on a long romantic vacation together with your partner and to dream about a time when you both become rich, and who knows? Perhaps some day it will be true.
5. What is your major dream - This question is a great way to really know the love of your life. Knowing your partner's dreams is knowing them deeply.
6. Have you ever lied to me and if so, why? - Don't worry if you find out that your partner told you a small lie at the beginning of your relationship. Use this question to get a clean slate from now on.
7. Do you see us together in another year, 3 years, 5 or so? - Don't ask this question right at the beginning of the relationship to avoid stressing your partner out, but once you're steady, it's nice to know how your partner feels about a future with you.
These 7 love questions to ask your partner are best asked over a light conversation, perhaps with a bottle of wine between you to keep things light.
To learn more fun questions for couples, click here 1000 Questions For Couples And More. Lucy Doyle is writer of relationship issues. To read her review of must-read relationship and romance books, click here The Best Romance Books For Couples.
- Love Won't Let You Leave
- How to Find a Man Ready to Marry You
- Why Won't Guys Commit? First Date Rules To Follow So He'll Call You Back
- Why Men Withdraw
- 10 Reasons Why Your Man Does Not Want To Commit To You
- How To Shop For A Good Husband
- Building A Good Communication Channel Between Partners
- How To Keep Your Man From Withdrawing
- The Emotionally Unavailable Man - A Profile
- Why Laying Out All Your Cards Won't Win His Heart