Exercise Anytime and Anywhere
There is no excuse for not exercising. An exercise can be as simple as some freestanding squats with no weight done in your office during working hours. It only takes a few minutes to do the squats but this can be done a few times a day and it will stimulate blood flow and increase your heart rate.
You can also get on the floor and do pushups that will only take a few minutes, but over time will add to your upper body strength.
Various yoga exercises, such as the standing poses can be performed almost anywhere and this will add to your leg strength, posture and balance. Everyone, no matter how busy they might claim to be, has the time to spare a few minutes throughout the day to do these exercises. If you believe that you don't have this much time then there is something seriously wrong with the way that you are running your life.
Stretching is something that can also be done almost anywhere, even while you are sitting at your desk. You can perform these simple exercises while watching television and they are unlikely to disturb anyone else in the room. It can become quite a fun challenge to find different exercises that you can do throughout the day while at work.All these exercises will add to a healthier body and help to relieve some of the stress of work.
Get other workmates to join in and for fun challenge them to do more exercises or hold poses for longer than you. Walk around your workplace at lunchtime and before you start work. Take a few extra minutes to do some exercise before leaving for home at night. There are many opportunities throughout the day where you can give your health a boost.
Adriel Yapana is the host of Ask Adriel Blog and the creator of the ebook, "Burn Fat Fast with Transformed Thinking" He can be reached at http://www.adrielyapana.com
- Lose Fat Thighs - Today, Tomorrow, Forever!
- Exercise Guidelines For Women - 3 Secrets to Fast Weight Loss
- Butt Kicking Workout Routines You Can Do in the Park Under Twenty Minutes Or Your Money Back!
- Desperate to Lose Weight Quickly? 2 Breakthrough Exercises!
- To Lose Weight Quickly You Need to Better Understand Cardio
- Promoting Exercise Makes Sense to the Bottom Line
- 7 Important Steps to Beginning an Exercise Program
- Water - The Most Important Exercise Ingredient
- Getting Started With Fitness Training
- Get the Benefits of Regular Exercises