Is Silver The New Antibiotic?
In the Journal of Nanotechnology a ground breaking study has been published that found silver nano particles kills HIV-1, not only that but is likely to kill virtually any other virus as well. Conducted by the University of Texas and Mexico University, this is the first medical study to ever explore silver nano particles and the benefits of silver itself.
Incubating the HIV-1 virus at 37 C, the silver particles killed 100% of the virus within 3 hours for all three methods.
While further research is needed, researchers are optimistic that nano-logical silver may well and truly be the silver bullet to kill most, if not all viruses.
Ever heard of the expression 'born with a silver spoon in your mouth'? well most people associate it with being spoilt and rich but, only the latter is true, it is in actual fact during the black plague in Europe, fortunate families with silverware, would make there children suck on a silver spoon to give them a an immune enhanced response to any bacterial infection they may have encountered during the day.
Silver, in various forms, has been used for centries to enhance the well being of humankind, unfortunately, mainly due to the expense, foods that we eat today have no traces of it at all.Unlike many antibiotics and other silver products, a new silver solution, that is far better and more natural then antibiotics, of pure silver suspended in a solution of very pure water, it is sold in bottles with concentrations of 14 parts of silver for every million parts of water (14 ppm, and this has been found to be non toxic, at even 200 times the normal adult dose.
- Jump Start Your Weight Loss - Get Started With the Right Diet Pill
- The Future of Herbal Medicines Within Modern Society
- Overuse of Antibiotics For Children With Sinusitis
- When Are Antibiotics Right For Sinusitis?
- Hemorrhoids and the Reason They Exist
- Why Give Up When Sinus Infection Antibiotics Can Rescue
- Pharmaceutical Product Development And The Search For New Cures
- A Debate On Herbal Remedies And Prescription Drugs
- How To Get Rid Of Sinus Infection? Be Careful With Antibiotics
- Your Problem Is In Your Head, Just Learn To Live With It