The Truth About How to Get Six Pack Abs in a Week
The truth is that building a set of six pack abs in a week is not easy to accomplish even for someone who is already in excellent shape.
Many people struggle for years to make significant gains and to strip the layer of fat covering their abs. However, there are some important factors that can help you make significant gains in as little as 90 days.
I am going to share 3 important tips with you that can help you start building muscle and get that washboard stomach you want.
1. You should perform primarily big compound exercises in the gym. Multi joint movements should make up 95% of your workouts. Compound exercises do not isolate a specific muscle but instead utilize many muscle groups to complete a movement. Here are some examples of compound lifts:
- Upper Body: bench press, bent over barbell rows, pull-ups, overhead presses, dips and pull-downs
- Lower Body: deadlifts, front squats, back squats, lunges, and step-up's.
2. Your workout should be short and intense. Keep your training sessions to under an hour as anything more than this could lead to over training. An effective way to train your body hard and maximize intensity is to perform super sets. Try using opposing upper and lower body movements like squats paired with pull-ups.
3. Clean up your diet and eat lots of quality whole foods. Eating lots of junk or processed food can really slow down your progress. Eat plenty of lean protein from eggs, meats, poultry and fish. Do not skip meals and eat every three to four hours.
Building perfect six pack abs requires a great deal of dedication and hard work and anyone who tells you different is probably trying to scam you. If you commit yourself and follow these simple tips you will find that you make terrific gains and will have a ripped body in no time!
Click Here if you want to have a lean, chiseled physique in as little as 90 days.
- Achieving a Great Figure
- Benefits of Nitric Oxide Supplements
- Weight Lifting Safely - Important Facts You Need to Know
- Full Body Workout Vs Split Routine: Which Is Better?
- The Six Pack Myth
- Building Fast Muscle: Diet and Workout Tips Revealed Here
- How To Build Muscle Quickly - Tips to Gain Muscle Fast
- Recommended Uses For Electronic Muscle Stimulation
- How To Build Muscle Fast - What to Eat Before Strength Training
- Secrets On How To Get Ripped Fast