Secret Trans Fat Actually Helps Lose Belly Fat for Women
Prepare to be shocked! Did you know there is actually a natural trans fat that helps you to strip away ugly belly fat for women? It may sound crazy, but it is absolutely true!
Of course artificial t-fats are perhaps the most unhealthy foods we can eat (put in our food supply by hydrogenated oils). These artificial fats do only harm, from causing various types of cancer, obesity, and heart disease. This is FACT!
Don't go near artificial trans fats...PERIOD!
So here is the Shocker. Did you know there is a natural trans fat that actually helps stimulate belly fat loss for women and increase lean muscle building? This natural trans fat is found in milk and meat from animals including goats, deer (venison), bison, sheep and our familiar cattle.
CLA (which stand for Conjugated linoleic acid) is greatest with grass-fed (rather than grain-fed) animals.
So here is the important Word of Warning...
Don't buy CLA supplements!
Only from grass-fed ruminant animals will the healthy form of CLA be found. CLA found in pill-form is artificially created and is formed from a different isomer than the natural CLA isomer found in grass-fed meat or dairy. Bottom line...The CLA found in pills is NOT a healthy kind.
Benefits of Naturally formed CLA: When the naturally formed CLA (naturally found in grass-fed ruminant meats) has health benefits and can help increase belly fat burning for women and increase the building of lean muscle, increasing the matolism.
So although artificial t-fats are extremely unhealthy, you've just discovered that there does exist such a thing as a healthy natural trans fat that helps to lose belly fat for women instead!
Live Healthy, Live Well.
Deborah R. Bauer (aka DeborahB)
Instantly download your Free Book and Audio to Lose Belly Fat for Women, "Training &
- Drinking Bottled Water - The Truth
- Gain Weight With Protein Shakes
- 4 Fantastic Micromineral Food Sources
- Tips to Getting a Six Pack - Good Juice?
- Bitter And Sour - Why Eat Vegetables?
- Preparing Kale - Surprisingly Delicious!
- Oil Rancidity - The Dangers of Polyunsaturated Oils
- Healthy Fat Food - Whole Foods Versus Oils
- How to Enjoy Your Restaurant Dinners and Parties While Sticking to Your Healthy Diet Plan
- Healthy Immune System Foods - Which Ones Are They?