The Missing Link To Healthy Eating
So, what's the reason for this gap between what we think we're doing and what we're actually doing? A local fitness expert checks in on this topic revealing that this problem is extremely common, and is the reason for many people's unfortunate failures in accomplishing fitness and health goals.
Every year in the month of January alone countless Americans set their eyes on a new fitness goal only to fall back into their old habits before February 1st. In fact less than 20 percent of those who resolved to be fit will still be committed in 30 days, why is this?
He explains that over 90% of the time the reason is improper nutrition. Over a period of 13 years the local fitness expert says he has seen countless people all but kill themselves in the gym only to result in very little noticeable changes because they thought they were eating healthy when they really weren't.
The missing link to results producing healthy eating is education!
Today everything you hear, read, or see on TV says something different about what's healthy to eat and what's not. Unfortunately for those who have no formal education in nutrition and who don't have a professional coach to guide them, they are left to fend for themselves in a vast sea of misinformation. Gray says another common problem is many people really do think they eat healthy when in reality they are not even close.
Our expert explains that 90% of your fitness results will come from the food you put in your mouth everyday, therefore it's safe to say that it's critical to learn your way around a kitchen when setting your sites on a fitness goal. Failure to do so will prove to be a regrettable mistake in the end. Investing in a proven nutrition program backed by experience and results is the best way to avoid this common pitfall and finally get the results you've been looking for.
Here are the top 5 guidelines to lasting health:
1. Support - To keep you motivated, it's essential to find a support group, others in your situation who know what you're going through and can help you at every step
2. Tools - Believe me it's so much easier to exercise and eat healthier when you have a step-by-step plan to follow. If you stick with it a few weeks, soon your new healthy lifestyle becomes a habit
3. Knowledge - Knowledge is key. You need to understand YOUR body first and foremost. Then you know what YOU should eat, how YOU should exercise and so on...
4. Expert Advice - When it's your health at stake, it's always best you seek knowledge through an expert. Someone with real life experience and know how.
5. Reward - When you achieve a goal, reward yourself. If you want a new coat, say - "Okay, I'll get it after I've dropped X pounds" or whatever your goal is.
Chris M Gray Punch Kettlebell Gym Dover, DE Punch Kettlebell Gym is a premier personal training center that progresses by going back and taking cues from the strong men of generations past. We use Non-Traditional methods of working using kettlebells, rocks, sandbags, ropes, and logs to get the job done. Personalization is our highest priority. http://www.punchgymdover.com http://www.delawarebootcamps.com
- Drinking Bottled Water - The Truth
- Gain Weight With Protein Shakes
- 4 Fantastic Micromineral Food Sources
- Tips to Getting a Six Pack - Good Juice?
- Bitter And Sour - Why Eat Vegetables?
- Preparing Kale - Surprisingly Delicious!
- Oil Rancidity - The Dangers of Polyunsaturated Oils
- Healthy Fat Food - Whole Foods Versus Oils
- How to Enjoy Your Restaurant Dinners and Parties While Sticking to Your Healthy Diet Plan
- Healthy Immune System Foods - Which Ones Are They?