Anti-Candida Diet - What Foods to Eat?
1. Vegetables - Some vegetables are able to inhibit infection: garlic, onions, cabbage, broccoli, kale. Much starch vegetables such as potatoes should avoid them at this time;
2. Proteins. Meals high in protein foods are an excellent choice. Therefore, your system includes: beef, chicken, fish, eggs;
3. Yogurt. Yogurts containing lactic cultures (probiotics) fight against candidiasis. So, you open them and eat as much as it helps the body fight against candidates;
4. Oil. They are rich in protein and prevents the development of the fungus;
5. Oat bran;
6. Green algae. Spirulina and clorela are among the oldest organisms on earth and very effective in treating candidiasis. Experts have found that these algae restore the natural balance of microflora in the digestive tract and immune system.
Candidiasis is a condition that occurs due to a microscopic fungus called Candida albicans. It is one of the most common genital infections in women and rarely seen in men. This fungus is part of the intestinal flora, controlled by micro-organisms with protective role (Lactobacilus) and immune system, lives in the throat, mouth, intestinal tract and vagina, but in small quantities.
When microorganisms are destroyed by antibiotics protection or when the immune system is weakened, the fungus is out of control and cause an infection called candidiasis.
Among the risk factors that could encourage candidiasis include: use of oral contraceptives, use of steroids, use of drugs for ulcers, antibiotics are administered frequently, a diet rich in sugars, pregnancy and diabetes.
According to statistics, 3 out of 4 women are experiencing vaginal thrush at least once during life. Many women complain that they have escaped the disease after years of treatment. The reasons are many and not enough to treat the disease, but to determine the causes that led to the appearance and its recurrence. Identifying factors can be together with your doctor, so a gynecologist test is mandatory.
See the whole of this article
- Drinking Bottled Water - The Truth
- Gain Weight With Protein Shakes
- 4 Fantastic Micromineral Food Sources
- Tips to Getting a Six Pack - Good Juice?
- Bitter And Sour - Why Eat Vegetables?
- Preparing Kale - Surprisingly Delicious!
- Oil Rancidity - The Dangers of Polyunsaturated Oils
- Healthy Fat Food - Whole Foods Versus Oils
- How to Enjoy Your Restaurant Dinners and Parties While Sticking to Your Healthy Diet Plan
- Healthy Immune System Foods - Which Ones Are They?