The Top 5 Cigarette Smoking Effects on the Body
Smoking has many risks and effects but the ones that you don't know about, you probably should.
1. The smokers cough. This is the one that people may notice the most because you will hear it from a smoker. You will notice this when you are talking to a smoker too.
2. Stained teeth. This is a common effect of smoking, but you may also notice this on people that don't decide to brush their teeth like they should.
3. Yellow fingernails. You may notice this on people that are smoking and don't realize that they may even have it to worry about.
4. Shortness of breath. This is because of the gunk that is in your lungs from smoking for a long time. You may not be able to get rid of it that easy and may even have a problem with cancer.
5. Circulation pressure. When you are a smoker, you will not be able to get as good of blood flow to your bodies parts and extremities. This can be very scary but it can help cause heart attacks as well.
Knowing the effects of smoking, should at least bring about an understanding of what it is doing to your body, the bottom line is, you are going to need to be careful if you are a smoker, and to be honest once you really understand the dangers then naturally you may consider the thought of quitting, this way you won't have to deal with any of these issues in the future. This may seem hard but you can do it with a little help and a little luck on your side.
Select any of the links provided to quit smoking today - guaranteed.
Turn off your desire to smoke cigarettes Stop smoking without cravings
Start today and kick those evil cancer sticks out of your life for good.
- A Quit Smoking Plan That Will Work For You
- Yes! There is an Easy Way to Cease Smoking
- Smoking Hazards - Please Quit Smoking to Make a Healthy Environment
- When is the Best Time to Quit Smoking?
- Smoking is Not the Remedy For Adding Pleasure to Life, Says a New Study
- Smoking Rehabilitation Methods
- Quit Smoking - Why is it So Hard to Quit Smoking?
- Smoke Safe and Legal Indoors With No Tar Or Pollution
- Why Bother With Cold Turkey?
- Quitting Smoking - The Learning Curve