Quit Now - Smoking Health Issues
Quit now, smoking is bad for you. It's no secret that smoking is a dangerous to your health, but it also very costly and it smells bad.
Think about it. $5 for a pack of cigarettes a day X $1,835, and that does not include the medical bills and funeral costs that come with smoking. And everyone knows that smoking is harmful and addictive, but do you really stop to think just how bad it is for you?
It is a major cause of peripheral vascular disease, a narrowing of the blood vessels that carry blood to the leg and arm muscles. It also causes high blood pressure, obesity, and high cholesterol, not to mention heart disease, diabetes ad lung cancer, emphysema, and bronchitis - just to name a few.
But there are other physiological and psychological effects it can have on you. Smoking increases the feeling of anxiety, which can result in other stress related diseases. Then there's gum cancer, so you can look just like your local bum if you like. But since smoking also increases premature wrinkling, you may already be look like one even though you should be young and healthy.
So if you are looking for reasons not to quit now, smoking issues are far and wide. The great thing is it doesn't take long after smoking to regain your life. After just one year of quitting smoking your risk of hear disease decreases in half, and after five years the chances of experiencing a stroke are equal to that of a nonsmoker. That's just to name a few, so take the next step and quit now. Smoking can be kicked.
- A Quit Smoking Plan That Will Work For You
- Yes! There is an Easy Way to Cease Smoking
- Smoking Hazards - Please Quit Smoking to Make a Healthy Environment
- When is the Best Time to Quit Smoking?
- Smoking is Not the Remedy For Adding Pleasure to Life, Says a New Study
- Smoking Rehabilitation Methods
- Quit Smoking - Why is it So Hard to Quit Smoking?
- Smoke Safe and Legal Indoors With No Tar Or Pollution
- Why Bother With Cold Turkey?
- Quitting Smoking - The Learning Curve