6 Powerful Tips To Help You Quit Smoking
The truth is that quitting smoking is one of the hardest things a person will ever do. The biggest thing is not really the part about putting the cigarettes down; it is the other things that are associated with smoking that are the problem.
So here are 6 steps to help you stop smoking
1. Clean Up - Get rid of the smell as well as other residue that smoking leaves behind. Get your teeth cleaned and whitened and use a whitening toothpaste, you will be amazed at how white your teeth can be. Clean out your car. Clean your house and have the carpet cleaned. Wash walls and repaint to get rid of the smell and nicotine stains.
2. Do Something Different - Every time you feel the urge to light up...get on the floor and do some serious crunches or push-ups (I did it in the middle of my office, it was great!) or go for a walk.
3. Find a Substitute - If you need something in your mouth, then chew some sugar-free gum, eat a carrot or put a toothpick in your mouth. If you are missing the hand to mouth motion then fiddle with a pen or paperclip to keep your hands busy.
4. Deep Breaths - The physical cravings are actually the shortest of the addiction problems and they will pass in less than a week. When the urge to light up hits, take some deep breaths and within just a couple of minutes the urge will pass.
5. Open a Savings Account - Every week you need to put the money that you would normally have spent on cigarettes into a separate savings account.
6. Celebrate - Set yourself a reminder on a calendar, computer or otherwise on the same day every week to celebrate your victory. Then on your year anniversary take the money you saved and reward your self.
Remember there is a lot of people out there like you who are struggling to quit this habit, just do me a favor and do not be afraid or so proud to ask for help, you can beat this habit.
Select any of the links provided to quit smoking today - guaranteed.
Turn off your desire to smoke cigarettes Stop smoking without cravings
Start today and kick those evil cancer sticks out of your life for good.
- A Quit Smoking Plan That Will Work For You
- Yes! There is an Easy Way to Cease Smoking
- Smoking Hazards - Please Quit Smoking to Make a Healthy Environment
- When is the Best Time to Quit Smoking?
- Smoking is Not the Remedy For Adding Pleasure to Life, Says a New Study
- Smoking Rehabilitation Methods
- Quit Smoking - Why is it So Hard to Quit Smoking?
- Smoke Safe and Legal Indoors With No Tar Or Pollution
- Why Bother With Cold Turkey?
- Quitting Smoking - The Learning Curve