Kicking The Smoking Habit Naturally
Smoking is a dangerous habit. There are very natural ways to help kick the smoking habit. Curbing your nicotine cravings can be difficult but nature is the best way to go. Planning, cleaning and supporting your body can get you on the right path! Though many Americans understand the risks of smoking they choose to do it anyway. Nicotine is an addictive drug so powerful that even heroin addicts admit that smoking is harder to quit. Despite the 80% who want to quit they can't drop the habit.
There are 1/3rd of pancreatic carcinoma cases that are due to cigarettes as is most lung cancers. Risk of lung Cancer is greatly elevated depending on the amount and when one started smoking; Smokers have a 5 in 10 chance of getting lung cancer over non-smokers.
Though we don't know a lot about SID or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome it is a little known fact that children with smokers in the house have a much higher chance of dying from it!
Other complications of living with smokers consist of:
- Ear infection
- Damaged lung development
- Reduced lung functions
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- and Folic Acid
- Analyze your smoking habits figure out when and why you need each cigarette
- Avoid being around others who smoke
- Learn some deep breathing Exercises- stress is a big factor in getting the urge to smoke
- Detoxify the liver- The liver holds many toxins and detoxifying can curb the crave for nicotine
- Echinacea- Cleans the nicotine from lymph system and lungs
- Taking Vitamin C will help catch the toxins throughout your body. Taking 1000mg of Vitamin C 4 times a day.
- Primrose Oils
- Sun wellness Chlorella tabs
A few good Herbs to try in your battle with cravings nicotine or sugar are:
- and Zinc
- A Quit Smoking Plan That Will Work For You
- Yes! There is an Easy Way to Cease Smoking
- Smoking Hazards - Please Quit Smoking to Make a Healthy Environment
- When is the Best Time to Quit Smoking?
- Smoking is Not the Remedy For Adding Pleasure to Life, Says a New Study
- Smoking Rehabilitation Methods
- Quit Smoking - Why is it So Hard to Quit Smoking?
- Smoke Safe and Legal Indoors With No Tar Or Pollution
- Why Bother With Cold Turkey?
- Quitting Smoking - The Learning Curve