Types of Cleanser for Normal, Dry, Sensitive and Oily Skin, Process of Improving Beauty of Skin
Cleanser is used to clean the skin. It is available as a cleanser cream, creamy liquid, milk, jell, cleansing bar and soap. Use only which suits to your skin.
1. Cream Cleanser:- It is used for dry and sensitive skin. It is available in jars and tins. It's applied with the help of finger tips on the face. After some time wipe it off with a wet cotton or tissue paper.
2. Creamy Liquid:- It is used for all types of skins. It is available in tubes and bottles. These are also applied with fingertips and then wipe off with wet cotton or tissue paper.
3. Milky Cleanser:- They are mostly used on oily skin. Water is used more in it and are always available in bottles. These are used the same way as else. They sometimes turn oily skin to dry & hard. So stop using it.
4. Jell Cleanser:- Used for all skins.
5. Cleansing Bar And Soap Cleanser:- It keeps the skin soft.
The process of improving the beauty of skin completes in nine steps.
i) Primary cleaning
iii) Herbal Steam
iv) Cleaning of pores
v) Face pack
ix) Make up (optional)
Among these primary cleaning & moisturizing should be the daily routine. Rest of the process should be done once in a week or twice in a month.
First of all make a mixture. For this grind Jethi madhu, madder, nutmeg ghritkumari, coriander, cumin, fenugreek, lemon shell, neem, tulsi & sandal, grinded pulse or wheat flour. Mix them & grind them.
FOR NORMAL SKIN:
Mix them & grind in water properly.
FOR DRY SKIN:
Mix or grind in milk or butter.
FOR OILY SKIN:
Mix or grind in lemon juice or curd.
Aarti Jain is a web designer who has designed her website http://www.basicsofbeauty.com to make people aware about beauty, health and skin care. She started her website during 2002 and still running it successfully. Prior to designing her website she spent over 10 years in writing about beauty, health and fitness. She has passion towards learning and writing also. To contact Aarti Jain, please visit her website at http://www.basicsofbeauty.com
- Moles - When to Worry
- The Cause and Elimination of Warts
- How to Find Quality Skin Care For Men
- Look Great With Professional Skin Care For Men
- Stretch Marks - Why Do These Occur? What Can Be Done to Reduce Stretch Marks?
- The Best Cellulite Product
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Treatment
- The Big Question - Is There a Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
- Popular Ways on How to Eliminate Stretch Marks
- What Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Is