Save Money With At Home Microdermabrasion
Are you ready for fresher, younger and healthier looking skin? Do you want results without going to the extreme of surgery? Have you tried an at home microdermabrasion system?
Microdermabrasion is a procedure that removes the outermost layer of skin on your face and promotes faster cell regeneration and it may also help to diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles and acne scars.
This procedure is performed in spas and doctors offices in varying degrees, and can cost upwards of two hundred dollars per treatment. However, it is also possible to get an at home microdermabrasion system. Systems designed specifically for use at home can cost as little as fifteen dollars and as much as several hundred dollars depending on the benefits and features offered.
Micro dermabrasion systems for use at home are offered by pretty much every major cosmetic manufacturer out there, giving you a wide range of options to choose from. The more common at home systems use a cream with tiny, crystal like beads to polish away the top layer of skin. Some kits come with a wand or applicator which is used to massage the cream into your skin. Other kits simply require the use of your hands. Accompanying creams and lotions vary depending on the product you choose.
Better quality home machines offer a diamond tip rather than the more common crystals. Diamonds offer advantages over crystals including increased safety and precision of treatment. Although pricier, if you're looking for the best at home solution, diamond microdermabrasion is the way to go.
At home microdermabrasion systems are used for the following four basic reasons:
- To improve complexion and the overall appearance of your skin.
- To improve clogged or enlarged pores and reduce the appearance of blackheads.
- To reduce the appearance of age and sun spots and to help correct other skin tone imperfections.
- To reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
On average these do-it-yourself treatments only take a couple of minutes to complete and should become a part of your regular skin care program. As with any skin care product it is important to read and follow instructions carefully. If you are using the system correctly, there should be no pain associated with the treatment. The time it takes to see results will vary depending on the degree of damage to your surface layer of skin, but should take no longer than four to five weeks. These home exfoliating treatments benefit all skin types and colors and can be used by both women and men.
The most common side effects associated with at home microdermabrasion are redness, itching, break outs and inflammation. If you experience an allergic reaction allow the skin to heal and talk to your doctor before trying another product. Microdermabrasion products should not be used on broken skin. Consult your doctor before use if you have a skin condition such as rosacea, eczema or psoriasis and if you are pregnant.
- Moles - When to Worry
- The Cause and Elimination of Warts
- How to Find Quality Skin Care For Men
- Look Great With Professional Skin Care For Men
- Stretch Marks - Why Do These Occur? What Can Be Done to Reduce Stretch Marks?
- The Best Cellulite Product
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Treatment
- The Big Question - Is There a Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
- Popular Ways on How to Eliminate Stretch Marks
- What Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Is