Should You Try Botox Injections For Wrinkles?
Botox is called Botulinum Toxin by doctors. Years ago, it had other uses. Lately, it has been discovered that Botox could be used to solve wrinkle problems as well. This anti-wrinkle treatment is a kind of medication used to treat wrinkle problems. Botox injections are injected in the wrinkled area of the skin, relaxing the facial tissues. This results in gradual disappearance of fine wrinkles. It is best for deep forehead wrinkles.
It has now become the fastest growing division in the cosmetic industry.
Many believe that this medication paralyses the facial muscles. It is not a false assumption. It so can happen only if you take an over dosage of this medication. You should always leave it to the doctor when it comes to taking a Botox injection. The mixing of crystalline form of Botox with a form of liquid to prepare the Botox injection is quite a task. Variation in the amount of liquid and Botox crystals might call for help. I am sure you would not want that to happen. Therefore, it is important to go to a physician who is a professional, has done this before, and assures your safety and beauty to you.
You should always keep in mind, never take any other medication like aspirin or go to sleep to avoid bruising of your skin. However, never forget that all medical treatments involve some risks. It is just that the decree of risks range from low to high. Risks are minimal when you take Botox injection:
- Regular discomforts like headache or low temperature.
- Eyelids or eyebrows may droop. The doctor should check your facial condition before giving you any injection. This is called Ptosis.
- If you are allergic to egg, then Botox is a no-no for you. It has albumin as a base.
- It is recommended that pregnant women should not take Botox injections.
The results of Botox injection become visible after three days itself. The effects may last as long as four to five months. With time, the muscle activity will change reducing the effects of Botox.
There could be serious issues as well. Botox has botulism, which is a food poisoning toxin. This toxin can spread in your body putting your health at risk. However, if you not allergic to any of its ingredients, you might not suffer from any of these risks. With increase in demand in the cosmetic industry, Botox industry has become the most wanted wrinkle reduction injection. For good results, you will have to take Botox injection every three to four months because after few months, the effect of Botox begins to fade away. Botox cannot completely erase those wrinkles off your face. It only lightens the deep wrinkles and help get rid of fine wrinkles on your face.
There may be other injections as well. Nevertheless, it is more favorable because of its results. This is the modern fountain of youth and this is the potion that will make you look younger. Take a picture of yourself after taking Botox injection to see the results. You will be surprised.
- Moles - When to Worry
- The Cause and Elimination of Warts
- How to Find Quality Skin Care For Men
- Look Great With Professional Skin Care For Men
- Stretch Marks - Why Do These Occur? What Can Be Done to Reduce Stretch Marks?
- The Best Cellulite Product
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Treatment
- The Big Question - Is There a Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
- Popular Ways on How to Eliminate Stretch Marks
- What Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Is