Stretch Marks Bodybuilding
Bodybuilding stretch marks are formed due to muscles forming way too fast, damaging the skin over them through overstretching. They are a sign of a hard and efficient workout, but if you're reading this, surely you want to eliminate them.
Stretch marks are a common secondary effect of growing fast. They can result from packing on pounds of muscle (a happy condition), or just plain packing on pounds of fat.
However, if you're quickly packing on pounds of fat then you've got worse problems than just stretch marks, and this is something that won't be fixed even with the best stretch mark cream.
Most likely we're talking about the resulting marks under your arms, particularly the pec/delt tie-in area where the major chest and front shoulder muscles unite. This area is most vulnerable, due to the rapid muscle development there.
So, what exactly are stretch marks (striae)? They are the reddish streaks and scars that form when the underlying tissue grows so fast that the skin finally ruptures along the growth site. You're surely thinking, "Yeah right, that can't happen to me." Well, just try Creatine or 4-Andro. You'll grow so fast with your trainings that you'll have them all over...!
Stretch marks treatment
So! how do you get rid of stretch marks? Prevention is the best medicine, but the simple fact is this: whether you have flawless skin or not, if you're a dedicated hard-training bodybuilder you will develop some stretch marks.
Therefore, the goal of this lines is not about avoiding them, but on minimizing and treating them. So, how are you going to fix 'em? Try the following tips!
Tips & Tricks - Consume a well-balanced diet and use a multi-vitamin and mineral to have healthy skin.
- Avoid heavy bulking during the off-season, because stretch marks are linked with growing too fast. Bulking-up usually implies you're packing on pounds of adipose tissue, anyway.
- Every ounce of fat you gain you'll just have to lose again anyway once you want to compete and look ripped. So, bulking up a little will surely be fine, just don't overdo it.
- Rub lotion that is high in vitamin E or a natural balm for stretch marks into the affected areas. This will help speed up the curing process.
- Many bodybuilders report success with several popular suntan products. Coconut oil is also a favorite.
- Hey, you can't forget about the best way to get rid of them... hide them! A dark tan will make them totally disappear (not to mention make you look better)! Unless the marks are viewed at ultra-close distance, they will be imperceptible and you will be tanner.
- One more thing: make sure to wear clean workout clothes... besides not smelling too nice if you don't, you will have a better chance of not having infection through the stretch marks in your skin.
Stretch marks can now be safely eliminated thanks to a natural skin care solution that includes one the best healing ingredients that Mother Nature can offer.
- Moles - When to Worry
- The Cause and Elimination of Warts
- How to Find Quality Skin Care For Men
- Look Great With Professional Skin Care For Men
- Stretch Marks - Why Do These Occur? What Can Be Done to Reduce Stretch Marks?
- The Best Cellulite Product
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Treatment
- The Big Question - Is There a Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
- Popular Ways on How to Eliminate Stretch Marks
- What Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Is