Home Remedies For Herpes Cold Sores!
Cold sore or otherwise known as a fever blister is classified within herpes, as herpes simplex virus types one and two. The herpes simplex type 1 virus is believed to lie dormant in certain nerve cells of the body until it is reactivated by stress, a cold, or too much exposure to the sun. As these viruses are extremely contagious, cold sores can be caused by direct contact such as hugging and kissing with the infected person, sharing eating utensils or drinking cups.
As time progresses so will the sore's healing. It tends to heal without any treatment within 7-10 days. However, small, though irritating and painful in a physical sense, such sores or blisters about the area of the mouth can be ease through home remedies for herpes cold sores. Vitamin supplement is one of the great home remedies for herpes cold sores. You may also drink lemon juice in the morning. It's very good for over all health and can give you an extra boost to treat it.
Take a washrag, dip it in milk and dab it on the affected area for about 20 seconds. Repeat the process a couple of times.
Compress warm tea bag. Apply a warm tea bag for 10 minutes every hour during the tingling stages can also speed up the healing process. Certain foods can prolong the occurrence of cold sores, while some can trigger their recurrence. Limit your consumption of processed foods as they are more likely to trigger an outbreak.
Apply ice during the early stage. It can greatly slow down the development of the sore. It is very beneficial to hold the ice to the sore for about 3 to 5 minutes repeating it for a few hours.
- Moles - When to Worry
- The Cause and Elimination of Warts
- How to Find Quality Skin Care For Men
- Look Great With Professional Skin Care For Men
- Stretch Marks - Why Do These Occur? What Can Be Done to Reduce Stretch Marks?
- The Best Cellulite Product
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Treatment
- The Big Question - Is There a Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
- Popular Ways on How to Eliminate Stretch Marks
- What Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Is