Basic Skin Care Regimen To Make You Beautiful
Taking great care of our skin is definitely a must in our lives. Excessive exposure of sun and air can harm our skin greatly if we do not take excellent care in it. Especially when you are about to step out of your house, always remember to wear sunscreen to protect your skin from radicals. Make-ups and dirt should be cleanse away before going to sleep so that our skin can breath freely.
The most basic skin care regimen should be maintained every day. Here are the simple 3 steps to a successful clearer skin.
1. Cleanse Cleanse your face at least twice a day. Preferably, once in the morning and once at night. Use a suitable cleanser for your face. If your skin is dry, you may like to use cleanser that is milk base or more moisturize. If your skin is oily and prone to breakouts, you may like to use cleanser that contain tea tree. Always cleanse your face in circular movement, avoid using the same cleanser on your eyes area as the skin on our eye area are always more delicate. Excessive or vigorous washing using the same cleanser around the eye area will cause wrinkles to form. Rinse your face with water and make sure no trace of soap on your face.
2) Tone Use a good toner. Soak your cotton pad with toner and swipe it all over your face. Toner is great for removing stubborn make-up or dirt that is still on your face. Especially acne skin sufferers should take extra care on the toning part. It will help to remove any grease on your face too.
3) Moisturize Moisturizer is very important. It will make sure our skin is kept at the most optimum level. Many people with oily skin thought that they can skip moisturizer because they feel that putting more moisturizer will cause their skin to be oilier. This is a very wrong conception. When your skin is hydrated and moist, sebaceous gland do not need to work too much to produce the natural oil. Overproduction of oil will cause your pores to clog and hence causing more pimples or acne. People with oily skin can use oil free moisturizer.
Beside this basic skin care regimen, you can apply masks once or twice a week. Drink more water, fruits and vegetables. All these definitely benefits your skin.
If you are interested to know more beauty formulas such as homemade mask or beauty recipes, visit this link for more beauty advices: Beauty Tips
Anastacia Huang have been concocting her own beauty recipes on skincare, hair and health since 12. She would experiment any methods that can make herself look better. She have vast knowledge on beauty tips on skincare, hair and health.
She would like to advise readers who are serious in making themselves more beautiful than now to visit this link http://weightlossgreentea.blogspot.com
- Moles - When to Worry
- The Cause and Elimination of Warts
- How to Find Quality Skin Care For Men
- Look Great With Professional Skin Care For Men
- Stretch Marks - Why Do These Occur? What Can Be Done to Reduce Stretch Marks?
- The Best Cellulite Product
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Treatment
- The Big Question - Is There a Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
- Popular Ways on How to Eliminate Stretch Marks
- What Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Is