How Vitamin E Prevents Stretch Marks
The Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention cream is enriched with vitamin E, also a powerful antioxidant and essential ingredient for skin regeneration. It can be derived from a variety of plants and nuts like almonds, kiwi fruits, and mangos.
Vitamin E is available in a variety of different forms, such as alpha, beta, delta, and gamma tocopherol. The variety with the highest bioactivity for topical use on the skin surface is alpha-tocopherol. It has shown a great variety of skin benefits in clinical studies, such as reduction in scarring and the reduction of stretch marks. The effect of vitamin E on stretch marks is thanks to its regenerative effect on skin. Vitamin E penetrates deeply into the skin to stimulate the growth of new cells, replacing the scar tissue found under stretch marks.
As such, the stretch marks become thinner, shorter and fade over treatments. As vitamin E stimulates the production of new skin cells it has an even more powerful effect as a preventative treatment for stretch marks: it increases skin elasticity and firmness and helps in the regeneration process. The application of vitamin E will make the skin less likely to tear , significantly decreasing the chance of stretch marks.
Even post pregnancy skin can be made to it's earlier pregnancy condition by reducing and removing the stretch marks which makes your skin looks natural and more beautiful. It helps in having more confidence on your body and ultimately on yourself.
- Moles - When to Worry
- The Cause and Elimination of Warts
- How to Find Quality Skin Care For Men
- Look Great With Professional Skin Care For Men
- Stretch Marks - Why Do These Occur? What Can Be Done to Reduce Stretch Marks?
- The Best Cellulite Product
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Treatment
- The Big Question - Is There a Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
- Popular Ways on How to Eliminate Stretch Marks
- What Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Is