Skin Exfoliating or Skin Toning?
For those of you who are still finding their interest in the field of skin care, I hope you know what is to exfoliate and tone the skin? Exfoliating is very much like peeling an onion. Exfoliating is necessary to get blood flowing into the face, as well as remove dead skin cells. Exfoliating is skin treatments where the dead skin cells are removed by a brush, sponge or by exfoliating soap. Face exfoliation should be an integral part of your skin care.
On the other hand, toning is a process of using a lotion that cleanses the skin and shrinks the pores, adequately preparing the skin for moisturizing. The results of toning are smaller, tighter pores, cleaner skin and firmer tighter skin, and restoring your skin's optimal Ph level, thus balancing it, prior to applying moisturizer.
While exfoliating is generally considered as a part of the beauty care treatment, using a toner is almost always purely a matter of personal choice. If you have an oily skin and have felt good after using the toner a couple of times, then there is no reason you should not include toning as a regular part of your beauty care treatment. Similarly, if your skin has been left pulled and too tight after you've used a toner, then you are best following exfoliating alone, leaving the part of toning out.
Skin is essential but people very often do not take care of it. Skin is your largest organ for eliminating toxins from your body and regulating the temperature of your body, so proper cleansing is also vital for maintaining its overall role in the maintenance of your health.
- Moles - When to Worry
- The Cause and Elimination of Warts
- How to Find Quality Skin Care For Men
- Look Great With Professional Skin Care For Men
- Stretch Marks - Why Do These Occur? What Can Be Done to Reduce Stretch Marks?
- The Best Cellulite Product
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Treatment
- The Big Question - Is There a Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
- Popular Ways on How to Eliminate Stretch Marks
- What Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Is