Review of Reviv MD cream
I have been using the cream for about four weeks. I apply it at night and in the morning. The grease-less cream is easily absorbed into my skin and leaves it feeling very soft and smooth. Often, I have problems with my skin when using a new skin product, this is due to my sensitive skin, but I have not had a problem with Reviv MD cream. I do notice that lines are less visible. It only took about two full weeks until I started seeing results. I was very surprised initially, because I have tried so many different products that did not give me very good results. I used Prevage MD for a a while, but with prevage cream I didn't notice that many differences. Prevage made my skin feel better, but Reviv made it feel and look better. I would recommend Reviv MD over Prevage MD any day. Not only has it given me better results, but it is a lot more inexpensive than the prevage. and I'm not the only one that has converted. some of my friends tried my Reviv cream and decided a few days later to ditch the prevage and go with the reviv. they are all a lot happier with the results they are getting with it.
Other than the results, one of the things I was happiest about is the fact that Reviv uses all natural ingredients. the main active ingredients are: ubiquinone, rosehip seed oil, green tea extract, and hyaluronic acid. check out their site to learn more about this great alternative to Prevage MD
- Moles - When to Worry
- The Cause and Elimination of Warts
- How to Find Quality Skin Care For Men
- Look Great With Professional Skin Care For Men
- Stretch Marks - Why Do These Occur? What Can Be Done to Reduce Stretch Marks?
- The Best Cellulite Product
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Treatment
- The Big Question - Is There a Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
- Popular Ways on How to Eliminate Stretch Marks
- What Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Is