2 Essential Oils For Removing Skin Tags
There are a lot of methods for removing skin tags at home without paying the big fees to a dermatologist. But some of these methods are safer and more effective than others. In this little article, you will learn about two essential oils that can get you rid of your skin tags: Tea tree oil and Castor oil.
1- Tea tree oil is extracted from a plant called Melaleuca Alternifolia. This plant grows in Australia and it was used for hundreds of years by aboriginal Australians to treat skin infections and a big number of other problems.
To use Tea tree oil for removing skin tags, you just soak a Cotton ball in water and then you put a few drops of tea tree oil on it. After that, you'll have to rub it against your skin tags.
You'll have to repeat that three times a day for a couple of days until the skin tags fall off.
2- The other essential oil you can use for removing skin tags is Castor oil. It is extracted from a plant called Ricinus Communis. This essential oil is also known for its healing effect on many skin diseases.
To use Castor oil on skin tags, you'll have to mix it with baking soda. You just mix them together until they form a paste and then you apply that mixture to your skin tags three times a day until they fall off.
These are two remedies that are safe and that leave no scars. But as you can see, they require a good deal of patience on your part.
You can learn about more safe methods for removing skin tags by visiting this website http://removingskintags.wordpress.com
- Moles - When to Worry
- The Cause and Elimination of Warts
- How to Find Quality Skin Care For Men
- Look Great With Professional Skin Care For Men
- Stretch Marks - Why Do These Occur? What Can Be Done to Reduce Stretch Marks?
- The Best Cellulite Product
- Frequently Asked Questions About Acne Treatment
- The Big Question - Is There a Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
- Popular Ways on How to Eliminate Stretch Marks
- What Cosmetic Laser Treatment For Stretch Marks Is